- Diagnostic use of EDIM-blood test for early detection of colon cancer metastasis
Jansen N and Coy JF, Future Oncology, April 2013, Vol. 9, No.4
- Poster Cell Symposia July 6-8, 2012:
EDIM blood test: a non-invasive method to detect patients with malignancies
- Future Oncology, in press:
EDIM blood test: a non-invasive method to detect up-regulated glucose metabolism in patients with malignancies
- Apo10 – a new biomarker for early detection of disorders of cell proliferation and solid tumours.
FIGO 2012 – Submission Number/Control ID: 1358244.
- Cancer proliferation and therapy: the Warburg effect and quantum metabolism.
Theoretical Biology and Medical Modelling 2010, 7:2, 19. Jan. 2010
- Transketolase-like protein 1 (TKTL1) is required for rapid cell growth and full viability of human tumor cells
Int J Cancer. 2009 Mar 15;124(6):1330-7
- Coordinated activation of candidate proto-oncogenes and cancer testes antigens via promoter demethylation in head and neck cancer and lung cancer.
PLoS ONE. 2009;4(3):e4961. Epub 2009 Mar 23.
- Increased expression of transketolase-like-1 in papillary thyroid carcinomas smaller than 1.5 cm in diameter is associated with lymph-node metastases.
Cancer. 2008 Sep 1;113(5):936-44.
- Metastasis is promoted by a bioenergetic switch: new targets for progressive renal cell cancer.
Int J Cancer. 2008 Jun 1;122(11):2422-8.
- Growth of human gastric cancer cells in nude mice is delayed by a ketogenic diet supplemented with omega-3 fatty acids and medium-chain triglycerides
BMC Cancer. 2008 Apr 30;8:122.
- Expression of transketolase TKTL1 predicts colon and urothelial cancer patient survival: Warburg effect reinterpreted.
Br J Cancer. 2006 Feb 27;94(4):578-85.